Have Fun in Espoo
Go trekking in the wilderness, marvel at modern Finnish art, feast on food and hear stories about the colorful life of the spirit smugglers in 1930's...
Espoo is located next to the capital Helsinki, only 30 minutes drive from the international airport. It is the second largest city in Finland.
Browse our website and find all what you can do in Espoo.
Find the right option for your accommodation in Espoo.
Enjoy the slopes and top class street and why not spend the end of the day in the waterpark.
In Nuuksio you can experience the nature far away from the busy city life.
The Ice Garden consists of a large ice rink and a 330m skating track that circles the central pool. The Ice Garden also provides a café, a locker room and skate rental.
Returning to Serena Ski Resort for the second year in a row, Red Bull Crashed Ice promises a spectacular and action-packed competition.
TOP 10 Travel Tips
- Nature in winter - family event at Haltia Saturday 7th of February
- Snowshoeing course at Haltia 1.2.2015
- Pop Art Design -exhibition starting 18th of February in EMMA Museum
- Delicious tastes with EspooMenu
- Winter activities at Haltia and Nuuksio!
- Celebrating 150 years of Akseli Gallen-Kallela
- Concerts of Sello Hall
- Workshops of Finnish Toy Museum
- Web exhibition: A Trip through Time in Espoo
- Read the English EspooGuide here