Have Fun in Espoo
Go trekking in the wilderness, marvel at modern Finnish art, feast on food and hear stories about the colorful life of the spirit smugglers in 1930's...
Espoo is located next to the capital Helsinki, only 30 minutes drive from the international airport. It is the second largest city in Finland.
Browse our website and find all what you can do in Espoo.
Find the right option for your accommodation in Espoo.
Haltia is a new type of visitor centre, bringing all of Finland’s nature under one roof.
A major showing of the works of Finnish ceramic artist Birger Kaipiainen (1915–1988).
The season opens in Espoo at Serena Ski Resort. Red Bull Crashed Ice returns to Finland for the first time since 2007.
Speed and excitement of a sled dog ride, warmth of fire, furry husky friends, beautiful winter nature. Arctic Expedition organizes sled dog rides in Kattila, Nuuksio National Park.
TOP 10 Travel Tips
- Visit Santa's Cottage in Espoo!
- Snowshoeing in the Nuuksio National Park
- Events in Nature -exhibition in EMMA Museum, Espoo
- Visit Gallen-Kallela Museum
- Workshops of Finnish Toy Museum
- Delicious tastes with EspooMenu
- Web exhibition: A Trip through Time in Espoo
- Concerts of Sello Hall
- Spend a day in Nuuksio National Park
- Read the English EspooGuide here