Have Fun in Espoo
Go trekking in the wilderness, marvel at modern Finnish art, feast on food and hear stories about the colorful life of the spirit smugglers in 1930's...
Espoo is located next to the capital Helsinki, only 30 minutes drive from the international airport. It is the second largest city in Finland.
Browse our website and find all what you can do in Espoo.
Find the right option for your accommodation in Espoo.
Feel the magic of Christmas and winter in Espoo!
In Nuuksio you can experience the nature far away from the busy city life.
Take a relaxing moment and come to meet our reindeer and Santa Claus in Nuuksio reindeer park. Open weekends 13.12.-11.1. and 6.1. from 12 pm to 3 pm.
Returning to Serena Ski Resort for the second year in a row, Red Bull Crashed Ice promises a spectacular and action-packed competition.
TOP 8 Travel Tips
- Finnish Lakeside Sauna Experience in Nuuksio National Park
- Delicious tastes with EspooMenu
- Spend a day in Nuuksio National Park
- Concerts of Sello Hall
- Workshops of Finnish Toy Museum
- Events in Nature -exhibition in EMMA Museum, Espoo
- Web exhibition: A Trip through Time in Espoo
- Read the English EspooGuide here