Have Fun in Espoo
Go trekking in the wilderness, marvel at modern Finnish art, feast on food and hear stories about the colorful life of the spirit smugglers in 1930's...
Espoo is located next to the capital Helsinki, only 30 minutes drive from the international airport. It is the second largest city in Finland.
Browse our website and find all what you can do in Espoo.
Find the right option for your accommodation in Espoo.
Sello Hall's autumn programme includes live music, stand-up comedy, theatre and children's culture.
In Nuuksio you can experience the nature far away from the busy city life.
The WeeGee Exhibition Centre consists of five museums. In addition to exhibitions, the museums offer guided tours, workshops and various themed events for all ages.
Espoo Cultural Centre has had reasons to celebrate throughout the year. In addition to the rich fall programme, the 25 year anniversary will feature a diverse programme on 25.10.
TOP 9 Travel Tips
- Camera Borealis & Kaamosjazz & Lapp Dinner in Haltia 22.11.
- Finnish Lakeside Sauna Experience in Nuuksio National Park
- Delicious tastes with EspooMenu
- Spend a day in Nuuksio National Park
- Concerts of Sello Hall
- Workshops of Finnish Toy Museum
- Events in Nature -exhibition in EMMA Museum, Espoo
- Web exhibition: A Trip through Time in Espoo
- Read the English EspooGuide here