Have Fun in Espoo
Go trekking in the wilderness, marvel at modern Finnish art, feast on food and hear stories about the colorful life of the spirit smugglers in 1930's...
Espoo is located next to the capital Helsinki, only 30 minutes drive from the international airport. It is the second largest city in Finland.
Browse our website and find all what you can do in Espoo.
Find the right option for your accommodation in Espoo.
Haltia is a new type of visitor centre, bringing all of Finland’s nature under one roof.
The Toy Museum Hevosenkenkä’s special exhibition will familiarize visitors with Soviet era toys.
The 28th April Jazz brings the spring to Espoo once again, presenting the most interesting rising domestic artist and international stars who rarely visit Finland.
Giro d´Espoo is a cycling event, in which the participants cycle a 111 km route through the close to nature landscapes of Espoo.
TOP 9 Travel Tips
- Finnish Lakeside Sauna Experience in Nuuksio National Park
- Spend a winter day at Serena Ski Centre
- Delicious tastes with EspooMenu
- Spend a day in Nuuksio National Park
- Concerts of Sello Hall
- Workshops of Finnish Toy Museum
- Events in Nature -exhibition in EMMA Museum, Espoo
- Web exhibition: A Trip through Time in Espoo
- Read the English EspooGuide here