Have Fun in Espoo
Go trekking in the wilderness, marvel at modern Finnish art, feast on food and hear stories about the colorful life of the spirit smugglers in 1930's...
Espoo is located next to the capital Helsinki, only 30 minutes drive from the international airport. It is the second largest city in Finland.
Browse our website and find all what you can do in Espoo.
Travel blogger visited Nuuksio for the first time. Read more from the blog.
Find the right option for your accommodation in Espoo.
Hiking trips, wilderness canoeing adventures and mushroom and berry picking trips.
The WeeGee Exhibition Centre consists of five museums. In addition to exhibitions, the museums offer guided tours, workshops and various themed events for all ages.
An arts festival for children and young people where the stars of the festival will be kings, queens, princesses and knights, from both the world of fairy tales and history.
TOP 10 Travel Tips
- Finnish Lakeside Sauna Experience in Nuuksio National Park
- Delicious tastes with EspooMenu
- Spend a day in Nuuksio National Park
- Concerts of Sello Hall
- Workshops of Finnish Toy Museum
- Events in Nature -exhibition in EMMA Museum, Espoo
- The Nature Sanctuary -nature path at Villa Elfvik
- Web exhibition: A Trip through Time in Espoo
- Read the English EspooGuide here
- Summerday in Waterpark Serena