Great things to do in Espoo!
Have you tried to skike? In Espoo you can do it easily, even cross country -style. Challenging and fun. (The skike is a combination of words skate and bike). Naturally there are plenty of other nice things to do.
In Espoo you can
- see Finnish and international top athletes in the field of ice hockey, football and basketball
- visit Santa Claus in his Cotttage in Korpilampi
- play golf, go sailing and take a riding lesson
- enjoy versatile musical events: rock, jazz, classical...
- jump on a trampoline and drive a mountain cross car
- marvel at a genuine moon rock
- visit the home of our national artist Akseli Gallen-Kallela and call in the popular EMMA - Espoo Museum of Modern Art
- go to theatre plays played in different languages
- see Nokia's Head Office
...and many, many other things.
In Espoo there are things to do and places to go every day of the year. Find valuable tips on how to get the most out of your stay in Espoo.