Espoo Camping Oittaa
The comfortable Oittaa camping site is located 20 km from Helsinki, at the Lake Bodom in Espoo. Lots of space for caravans and tents, and camping cabins for 2 and 4 persons.
Whether you choose to sleep in a tent, a cabin or your caravan, Oittaa Camping Site has all the extra services you'll need.
- cabins for 2 to 4 persons with heating, lights, a small refridgerator and bed linen. Disposable bed linen can also be bought at the reception.
- places for tents, caravans and camper vans (64 places with electricity)
- toilets, showers
- possibility to wash laundry
- a place to cook food and wash dishes
- drinking-water tanks and dining tables
- possibility to empty sewage tanks
In the camping site there is a café (which sells also mild alcoholic drinks), a sauna, a roof covered barbecue place, and equipment for minigolf and bikes for rent. Next to the camping site there is a popular beach with Angry Birds park. Close to the site there is also Oittaa recreation centre with a restaurant, sauna department and sports equipment for rent. Waterpark Serena, automobile museum, domestic animal farm, IKEA and all other attractions of Espoo and Helsinki are all close to Oittaa.
A cosy sauna for 4 to 6 persons by Bodomjärvi Lake, a small terrace and a private toilet.