Espoo is an attractive, distinctive city ideal for tourism, conferences, and congresses. As a Visit Espoo partner, you can be part of a dynamic network for international and domestic marketing activities.
Visit Espoo aims to increase Espoo’s appeal and profile. We are an informed partner committed to developing Espoo into a financially, ecologically, culturally, and socially sustainable place to visit. In 2021 we reached the following figures:
- Bednights in registered establisments: 364 000 (+45% vs. 2020, -21% vs. 2019)
- Accommodation sales: 19,7 million euros incl. registered & non-registeres bed nights (AirBnB & Vrbo).
- Congresses: 20 congresses, appr. 4500 delegates (estimated numbers).
- Congress income: to be announced by March 2022
- Confirmed congress numbers will be announced by March 2022.
Spearhead themes and target markets
Experiences and innovations are the spearhead themes when marketing Espoo.
Finland, German-speaking Europe, and Russia are our key target markets in leisure tourism, and Finland, Central Europe, the Baltics, and Russia on the congresses, meetings, and incentives markets.
- Developing digital world travel and commercialization with businesses and the City of Espoo
- Developing sustainability and carbon neutrality with businesses and stakeholders in the region
- Professional sales events in Finland and abroad
- Travel advise and info events
- Convention Bureau services
- Attracting congresses to Espoo
- Site visits for travel organizers, travel and MICE agencies, and media representatives
- Tourism statistics
- Multichannel marketing communication: network communication, social media communication, newsletters, brochures and maps, influencer marketing and media communications
Visit Espoo has tourism marketing works closely with Helsinki and other cities and municipalities in Uusimaa and collaborates nationally with Business Finland, Visit Finland, Finland Convention Bureau, Congress Network Finland, and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
Visit Espoo partners 2022
EMMA – Espoon Museum of Modern Art
Espoo Line – Royal Line
Finland Naturally Experiences
Finnkino Omena & Finnkino Sello
GLO Hotel Sello
Haltia Lake Lodge
Kassiopeia Hotels & Restaurants – Nokkalan Majakka & Hotel Matts
Municipality of Kauniainen
Municipality of Kirkkonummi
Municipality of Vihti
Original Sokos Hotel Tapiola Garden
Radisson Blu Hotel Espoo
Restaurant Lucy in the Sky
Sea Adventures Finland
SMA Group – Sea & Mountain Adventures
The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia – Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland
Tree Top Adventure Park & Adventure Golf HUIPPU
Water Sports Centre Laguuni
How to join us
As a Visit Espoo partner, your business will be part of a vibrant partnership network. Visit Espoo has 40−50 partners from Espoo, Kauniainen, Kirkkonummi and Vihti each year.
- For more information about a partnership with Visit Espoo, contact Tiina Backman, Sales and Marketing Manager on +358 41 545 5515, email@example.com
- For more information about visibility in the visitespoo.fi, contact Hanna Saari, Content Manager, tel 043 824 6035 or firstname.lastname@example.org