Espoo is an attractive, distinctive city ideal for tourism, conferences and congresses. As a Visit Espoo partner, you can be part of a dynamic network for international and domestic marketing activities.
Visit Espoo aims to increase Espoo’s appeal and profile. We are an informed partner committed to developing Espoo into a financially, ecologically, culturally and socially sustainable place to visit. In 2017, we aim to achieve the fundamentals below:
- Overnight stays: 390,000
- Receipts from overnight stays: €21m
- Congresses: 80 congresses and an aggregate of 6,000 participants
- Congress and conference receipts: €15.6m
- Innovation, start-up and science tourists: 80 groups and an aggregate of 500 participants
Spearhead themes and target markets
Experiences and innovations are the spearhead themes in marketing tourism in Espoo.
Finland, China, German-speaking Europe, and Russia are our key target markets in recreational tourism and Finland, Central Europe, the Baltics and Russia on the congress and conference side.
- Developing world travel and commercialisation with businesses and the City of Espoo
- Professional sales events in Finland and abroad
- Travel advice and info events
- Convention Bureau services
- Attracting congresses to Espoo
- Site visits for travel organisers, travel and MICE agencies and media representatives
- Tourism statistics
- Multichannel marketing communication: network communication, social media communication, newsletters, brochures and maps, influencer marketing and media communications
Visit Espoo works closely with Helsinki, Kirkkonummi, Vantaa, Vihti and other cities and municipalities in Uusimaa, and collaborates nationally with Finpro, Visit Finland, Finland Convention Bureau, Congress Network Finland and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
How to join us
As a Visit Espoo partner, your business will be part of a vibrant partnership network. Visit Espoo has 35−45 partners in the Espoo, Kirkkonummi and Vihti areas each year.
For more information about a partnership with Visit Espoo, contact Laura Marjamo, Travel Director on +358 43 825 0573 or email@example.com
For more information about visibility in the visitespoo.fi, contact Riikka Laatikainen, Project Manager, tel +358 43 824 6219 or firstname.lastname@example.org