Visibility on the visitespoo.fi online service
Visitespoo.fi is the official visitor and meeting guide to Espoo. On the site, travellers, residents, and meeting and event organizers can find information about Espoo's sights and services and interesting places to visit, accommodation options, restaurants and cafés.
The meeting planner helps event organizers to find the most suitable facilities, services, and group activities.
Your company and service profile pages on the Sights and Services section are at the heart of the visitespoo.fi web service. In practice, all tourism-related companies and service providers in Espoo, Kirkkonummi, Vihti and Kauniainen can add a basic profile page.
Please note that new company profiles or updates will no longer be made after 27 March 2023 due to the reform of the visitespoo.fi web service.
Visibility will change in spring 2023
Visitespoo.fi will be renewed during the spring of 2023 and will also bring changes to your company's visibility. The current service search based on company profiles will be removed, and visitespoo.fi will use Visit Finland's DataHub product database to present the service offering of companies in the region. In the future, all service and product information will be brought from DataHub to visitespoo.fi via an API interface.
So please ensure your company has registered with DataHub and added all essential products to the service.
Benefits to tourism companies
- Product information is under the company's control and can be updated in one place in real time.
- In the future, the product information will not need to be submitted separately in different places, but the information will be automatically transferred from DataHub to different platforms and channels.
- You get free visibility on various marketing and sales platforms, incl. Visitespoo.fi, Visitfinland.com, Visit Finland's B2B platform
Where to begin?
- Go to https://datahub.visitfinland.com/ and register.
- Familiarize yourself with the instructions.
- Participate in DataHub clinics organized by Visit Finland. All events can be found on Visit Finland's Travel events page (in Finnish). Or view recordings of past clinics.
- Enter (or search directly from Johku or Bókun) your company's products/services in DataHub.
The minimum requirements for the language versions of the product cards are Finnish and English.
- Remember to update regularly (e.g. pictures according to the season!)
Visibility on Visit Espoo's event calendar
If your company organizes events for tourists visiting Espoo, you should add the events to Visit Espoo's event calendar, free of charge.