Espoo Marketing (project lead) is looking for a project coordinator for a European Union funded project. Content of the project is to assist startups to become potential scaleups working with major corporates, venture capital firms, Paris region and other ecosystems in Europe. The project coordinator opening is a full time, fixed term position that will start in the Autumn of 2017 and continue until December 2018.
Position offers the opportunity to work with an experienced multicultural team, in an international environment, inside the largest and most dynamic startup and innovation ecosystem in the Nordics.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources and information for this EU-funded project
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and schedule management; oversee project procurement management, timeframes and assist with budget-related issues
- Responsible for all project reporting and use of tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Work as team member of Espoo Marketing’s ROOTS team and interact with other teams at Espoo Marketing
- Liaise with project partners in Finland and France
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all project participants
- Proven work experience as an EU project coordinator or similar role
- Experience with EU project administration work and tendering process
- Ability to prepare schedules, step-by-step action plans, time-management and tools
- Understanding of digital platforms and startup ecosystems
- Solid organizational, interpersonal and team working skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and capable to run independently
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- Social media skills
- Fluent in English and Finnish. Having French skills would be seen as a benefit.
Interested persons should send an application and CV by October 20th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can call Alfonso on October 6th or October 13th between 12.00 - 14.30 at mobile: +358 40 524 6829.