Matinkylä metro station
The metro will take you right to the middle of excellent shopping opportunities and services in Matinkylä by taking you directly to the Iso Omena shopping centre with its restaurants. The station’s design reflects the diversity of Finnish weather: summer clouds and ice frost.
At Matinkylä, the metro will take you almost to the sea. It is approximately 2 kilometres to the Matinkylä beach. From Nokkala, near the beach, you are also able to take the boat route to the recreational islands during the summers. During the summer season, you can even grab a city bike by the metro station and peddle your way to the beach.
TOP SITES IN MATINKYLÄ
Experiences and activities:
- Finnkino Omena
- The stores, restaurants and services at the Iso Omena shopping centre.
- Dudesons Activity Park
- Pikseli Arcade
- Hohtogolf West Coast
- Iso Omena Service Centre
- Matinkylä sports park
- Rantaraitti and boat route to Espoo’s islands for excursions from Nokkala, approximately 2 kilometres from the Matinkylä station.
- Boulder Center Espoo (approx. 2.5 kilometres from Matinkylä station)
- Cafe Merenneito
- M.E.E.T restaurant world at Iso Omena
- Villa Pentry
- Nokkalan Majakka (approx. 2.5 kilometres from Matinkylä station)
- Gula Villan (during summer season, a scheduled boat route takes you to Iso Vasikkasaari island)