Tapiola metro station
Tapiola is the vibrant heart of Espoo's culture scene. You will also encounter culture at the Tapiola metro station, which has a lot of white and open space. The art and culture station features a work of art created by artist Kim Simonsson. Its digital forms supplement the sculpture that symbolises Tapiola as a whole.
Tapiola, the “Garden City”, is well-known for its close-to-nature architecture. Services and attractions can be reached with ease. You can experience culture with all your senses in Tapiola: see art at EMMA or hear concerts at Espoo Cultural Centre, for example.
TOP SITES IN TAPIOLA
Experiences and activities:
- Espoo Cultural Centre
- EMMA - Espoo Museum of Modern Art
- Espoo City Theatre
- Kino Tapiola
- WeeGee Exhibition Centre: EMMA, Espoo City Museum KAMU, Suomen Lelumuseo Hevosenkenkä and the Finnish Museum of Horology.
- Otsolahti shoreline rocks and Rantaraitti
- Shopping: Shopping centre Ainoa, Stockmann, and numerous specialty stores
- Tapiola Sinfonietta
- Tapiola Ice Garden
- Tapiola Church; St. Herman of Alaska Church
- Tapiola Urban Walks
- Westend beach with lifeguards
Restaurants and cafes:
- Restaurant GOAT - Skiffer, Bun2Bun & Seksico
- Grill It!
- Fylla´s Kök & Bar
- The Gallows Bird
- Café Tarina
- Kaisan Café
- LN-Sushi Art
- Neighborhood Eatery Kylä