Espoo Cultural Centre is the main scene for performing arts and cultural life in Espoo.
The Espoo Cultural Centre is the main venue for cultural life and performed arts in Espoo. Designed by architect Arto Sipinen, the building "Moon Bridge" continues the tradition of Alvar Aalto's monumental buildings. With a high-class repertoire, the likes of Tapiola Sinfonietta, the Espoo City Theatre, the international festivals April Jazz and Espoo Ciné, and the biannual events Espoo Piano Week and Vocal Espoo have made the centre renowned across borders. In addition to concert, theatre and exhibition venues, the Centre also houses a library.
The Cultural Centre's new restaurant & café Molli serves coffee, sweet and savoury treats, and serves you during intermissions. On weekdays, also lunch is served. The café is open Mon-Fri 10-17 and according to performances in the evening and on weekends.
The main scene for performing arts and cultural life in Espoo, also largely used for congresses, seminars, and banquets.
- Concert hall Tapiolasali (773 seats)
- Theatre hall Louhisali (296 seats)
- Simultaneous translation facilities and with the necessary audiovisual aids
- Top-standard sound, lighting and dimming equipment
- Foyers in three floors, fit up to 1200 people
- Exhibition hall (155 square metres)
- Outdoor stage Amfi (400 seats)
+358 9 8165 051